Mermaid with Navy Sailor – Sea Maiden 1
Mermaid art and story by Robert Kline
This is image is available in the following matted sizes: 5″x 7″, 8″ x 10″ and 11″ x 14″ this is the entire matted sizes the RobertKlineArt.com verbiage you may see is a watermark used to protect the image, it will NOT be on the print you will receive. This item will ship via USPS.
Do you own a shop or know someone that would you like to sell Robert’s art? Email me for wholesale information.
This beautiful lithograph print features a mermaid named Kat with a sailor the art and story come from a collection of Sea Maidens (mermaids), Sea Babies (mermaid babies), Sea Masters (merman), pirates, lighthouses and fairies created by renowned artist and novelist Robert Kline of St. Augustine, Florida. The print is a lithograph reproduction of Robert’s original watercolor and pencil painting. Hand labeled and signed by Robert in pencil, all the prints come with a 1/4″ foam backing and the 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, 11″ x 14″ are matted so all you need is a frame and they are ready to hang on your wall! Each print also comes with an excerpt from Robert’s novel The Forgotten Voyage of H.M.S. Baci. A fantastic saga in which multiple generations of the Roberts’ family explore the seven seas in search of the world’s mermaid and merman population. Thus, you receive the passage from Robert’s novel describing the particular event in which the character(s) in the print were sighted.
* This item will ship via United States Postal Service.
* Save on shipping costs! Buy additional items from me and pay only $2.00 shipping for each additional item purchased within a 7 day period. The heaviest item is used for the base shipping price and each item thereafter is $2.00. Please email me if you have any questions.
* Sorry, but due to many problems and lost shipments I no longer ship internationally.
Accidents can happen…
Hopefully this will not occur, but if your item does arrive damaged, please note on the delivery confirmation and keep all original packaging materials. Please send me an email immediately upon receipt of the package.
If for any reason that you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for your money. Please read below.
* You must notify me within 7 days of receiving the item.
* Please take pictures of damage and box. These will be needed to file an insurance claim.
* Item returned must be in new condition with original box & accessories.
* Buyer is responsible for all return postage and shipping charges.
* We charge 15% restocking fee out of your total purchase price.
* Shipping & Insurance fees are not refundable.
* Item(s) returned that shows improper use, improper handling or physical damage; missing parts and accessories will be returned to buyer without refund.
* A reference number must be obtained before returning any item(s). The reference number must be visible on the box or label in which it is being returned in. Items returned without Reference Number will be refused and returned to the sender.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel with insurance for the value of the items and signature confirmation is also suggested. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility and not refundable.
For any product, billing, shipping, invoice, or payment questions please contact me.