Sea Babies – Keeping in Touch
Merfolk Children Art and stories by Robert Kline
This image is available in the following matted sizes: 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″ and 11″ x 14″ PLEASE NOTE this represents the entire matted size the RobertKlineArt.com you may see in the picture is a watermark to protect the image, it will NOT be on the print that you will receive. This item will ship via USPS.
This enchanting image features a trio of merfolk children entitled “Keeping in Touch” the art and story comes from a collection of mermaids (Sea Maidens), sea babies (merfolk babies and children), mermen (Sea Masters), pirates, lighthouses and fairies created by renowned American artist and novelist Robert Kline of Saint Augustine, Florida. The print is a lithograph reproduction of Robert’s original watercolor and pencil painting it has been hand labeled and signed by Robert in pencil, all the prints come with a 1/4″ foam backing and the 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, 11″ x 14″ are matted so all you need is a frame and they are ready to hang on your wall! Each of the prints comes with the excerpt from Robert’s novel The Forgotten Voyage of H.M.S. Baci a fantastic saga in which multiple generations of the Roberts’ family explore the seven seas in search of the world’s mermaid and merman population. Thus, you receive the passage from Robert’s novel describing the particular event in which the character(s) in the print were sighted.
There are many more mermaids, sea baby, pirates and merman prints available at: RobertKlineArt.com different characters and print sizes please take a little time to browse our website.
* This item will ship via United States Postal Service.
* We offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL of our items.
* Due to numerous lost items and other problems I no longer ship internationally. SORRY!
Accidents can happen…
Hopefully this will not occur, but if your item does arrive damaged, please note on the delivery confirmation and keep all original packaging materials. Please send me an email immediately upon receipt of the package.
If for any reason that you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for your money. Please read below.
* You must notify me within 7 days of receiving the item.
* Item returned must be in new condition with original box & accessories.
* Buyer is responsible for all return postage and shipping charges.
* We charge 20% restocking fee out of your total purchase price.
* Shipping & Insurance fees are not refundable.
* Item(s) returned that shows improper use, improper handling or physical damage; missing parts and accessories will be returned to buyer without refund.
* A reference number must be obtained before returning any item(s). The reference number must be visible on the box or label in which it is being returned in. Items returned without Reference Number will be refused and returned to the sender.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel with insurance for the value of the items and signature confirmation is also suggested. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility and not refundable.
For any product, billing, shipping, invoice, or payment questions please contact me.