Mermaid Cindy and Dolphin Fish (Mahi-Mahi) – Sea Maiden 4
Mermaid art and story by Robert Kline
Available in the following matted sizes (entire matted size): 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″ and 11″ x 14″ the RobertKlineArt.com you may see is a watermark to protect the image, it will NOT be on the print that you will receive. This item will ship via USPS.
This alluring lithograph print features a beautiful mermaid named Cindy swimming with dolphin fish (Mahi-Mahi) the artwork and story comes from a collection of Sea Maidens (mermaids), Sea Babies (mermaid babies), Sea Masters (merman), pirates, lighthouses and fairies created by renowned artist and novelist Robert Kline of St. Augustine, Florida. The print is a lithograph reproduction of Robert’s original watercolor and pencil painting and it has been hand labeled and signed by Robert in pencil, all the prints come with a 1/4″ foam backing and the 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, 11″ x 14″ are matted so all you need is a frame and they are ready to hang on your wall! Each print also comes with an excerpt from Robert’s novel The Forgotten Voyage of H.M.S. Baci. A fantastic saga in which multiple generations of the Roberts’ family explore the seven seas in search of the world’s mermaid and merman population. Thus, you receive the passage from Robert’s novel describing the particular event in which the character(s) in the print were sighted. The following is the excerpt written for this print:
Edmund C. Roberts sat in the salon on board his steamship, the Baci Finale. While the vessel itself was utilitarian to the extreme—a reconditioned coal carrier deck over to afford his Bleriot XI aeroplane, a place which to take off and land—his salon was an opulent celebration of Art Nouveau. Designed by a social acquaintance, Alphonse Mucha, it was, in total, an homage to beautiful women. The writing table at which the young gentleman now sat and glowered was backed by a seven foot painting referred to as “Puss in boots”; it being of a glorious women holding with apparent skill a foil of the same design as Edmund used when fencing. She wore only a burgundy cape off her left shoulder and mid-thigh riding boots folded down to below her knee in the style of at musketeer.
To read the entire excerpt for this image CLICK HERE
There are many more Sea Maidens (mermaids), Sea Baby, Pirates and Sea Masters prints available at: RobertKlineArt.com different characters and print sizes.
* This item will ship via United States Postal Service. Please email me if you have any questions.
* Sorry but due to numerous problems and lost items, I no longer ship internationally.
Accidents can happen…
Hopefully this will not occur, but if your item does arrive damaged, please note on the delivery confirmation and keep all original packaging materials. Please send me an email immediately upon receipt of the package.
If for any reason that you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for your money. Please read below.
* You must notify me within 7 days of receiving the item.
* Item returned must be in new condition with original box & accessories.
* Buyer is responsible for all return postage and shipping charges.
* We charge 20% restocking fee out of your total purchase price.
* Shipping & Insurance fees are not refundable.
* Item(s) returned that shows improper use, improper handling or physical damage; missing parts and accessories will be returned to buyer without refund.
* A reference number must be obtained before returning any item(s). The reference number must be visible on the box or label in which it is being returned in. Items returned without Reference Number will be refused and returned to the sender.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel with insurance for the value of the items and signature confirmation is also suggested. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility and not refundable.
For any product, billing, shipping, invoice, or payment questions please contact me.